Celebrate With Us!
We make planning your child’s birthday party easy! You’ll work with a dedicated party manager from start to finish to create the perfect custom party for your child. Our cooking parties are recommend for ages 2 to teen.
OUR BASIC PARTY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2-hour party time + $250 per additional 1/2 hour * must be booked in advance
- themed cooking project of your choice see below for a list general themes, we work with each client individually to create a custom cooking project based on allergies, dietary restrictions, likes and dislikes – if there is something special your child would like to make, please let us know
- 25 balloons in your choice of any 2 colors, additional balloons provided by request at an additional charge * must be ordered in advance
- party staff party staff includes 1 lead teacher, 2 assistant teachers, and 1 party manager for parties up to 20 children (parties of 21-25 children + extra staff member)
- eco-friendly party supplies including lunch plates, napkins, cups, cutlery, and table covers for the children’s table as well as cake plates and forks for both children and adults
* paper goods are not provided for outside adult food/beverage
- party favor for each child (includes choice of apron, Curious Chef knife or Curious Chef pizza cutter in a Freshmade gift bag with a free pass to one of our classes)
Pricing starts $1295.00 for up to 15 children
$60 each additional child, max of 25 children
speciality pricing available for parties of 10 kids or less
Customize Your Party With Add-Ons From Our Preferred Vendors:
- Adult food/beverage options by Freshmade NYC | pricing on request
- Cupcake decorating activity by Freshmade | pricing starts at + $5 per child
- DIY ice cream sundae activity by Freshmade | pricing starts at + $5 per child
- Cookie decorating activity with Penny Jane’s Cookies
- Party table decor by Little Miss Party (use code LMPlovesFRESHMADE for 15% discount!!!!)
- Custom Cookie Favors by Penny Jane’s Cookies
- Tribeca Treats
- Empire Cake
- Keren’s Party Cakes
- Denise Makes Cakes
- Jars by Dani
- Snowdays NYC
- face painting by Face Art by Melissa
- music with breezy / music for aardvarks
- Mario the Magician
- Seth Dale Magic
- Gary the Great
- Big Head Balloons
- Twist Entertainers
- Art activity with Private Picassos
- photographer/photo booth, Billy V. Santos
- photographer, Heidi Green
- character visit by Bella Princess
- character visit by NY Princess Party
Party Terms & Conditions
A non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to reserve the party date and time. The remaining balance is due on the day of the event. Gratuity is optional and is not included.
If cancellation of the party occurs less than 48 hours before the event, Freshmade NYC reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of $350 to cover the loss of business and cost of perishables.
Extreme Weather Exception/Emergency Exception: If a party must be rescheduled the day of the party due to extreme weather or emergency, Freshmade NYC will make every effort to reschedule the party. A fee of $100 will apply to cover the cost of perishables.
The final headcount for the number of attendees is due 72 hours prior to the event. We plan for the party based on the number you give us at this time. Because we have to purchase perishable ingredients for the minimum number of children you tell us, this is the number of children you will be charged for on your invoice. Meaning, if you confirm for 20 children and only 17 show up, the final invoice will reflect charges for 20 children. Also please note that if you confirm for 20 children and 23 show up to the party, you will be charged for the additional children ($57 each additional child) to cover the cost of additional goods.