Freaky Healthy Chocolate Energy Balls
Check out these delicious energy balls created by Freaky Healthy Chocolate from an event we hosted with A Wild Dove. Learn more about Freaky Healthy Chocolate and a Wild Dove here: http://www.awilddove.com/diary/freaky-n-delicious
Freaky Health Chocolate bars included are free of processed sugar and sweetened with mulberries, which is loaded with antioxidants.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sun butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 Freaky Health Chocolate bar, broken up
- drizzle of maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like.
- Store, refrigerated, for two weeks.
FreshmadeNYC | Cooking Studio & Events | New York City | SOHO https://freshmadenyc.com/